Television Repair repair service center in Nairobi and around Kenya. We offer washing machines repair, cookers, ovens, dishwashers, tumble dryers, refrigerators, water dispensers, Microwave Ovens and home appliances and more in Nairobi and around Kenya, and Nairobi, Kenya.
Television Repair in Nairobi Kenya
Trust us with all your TV Repairs. We Repair all brands and makes of televisions, Hi-Fi, DVDs, Inverters and Elecronic boards. Call REPAIR NAIROBI today for professional TV repairs.
- LG TV / Television Repairs / Service
- Samsung TV / Television Repairs / Service
- Sony TV / Television Repairs / Service
- Sinotec TV / Television Repairs / Service
- Panasonic TV / Television Repairs / Service
- Toshibia TV / Television Repairs / Service
- TCL TV / Television Repairs / Service
- Hisense TV / Television Repairs / Service
And more brands
TV Repairs – Nairobi
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Westlands
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Muthaiga
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Athi River
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Lavington
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Spring Valley
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Runda
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Karen
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Kileleshwa
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Thika Road
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Embakasi
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Machakos
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Kikuyu
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Langata
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Limuru
- Tv repairs, Plasma repairs, LCD Repairs, 3D Smart tv LED Repairs – Ngong
Are you looking for the best Tv repair services in your area?You can rely on our well trained TV technician at Bestcare Television Repair.You could also be wondering “do you have TV repair services near me or in my area?. Yes we do as we will connect you to near by well trained TV technician or send you one from Nairobi.You can Schedule service online today, or give us a call at 0722566999 .
TV is one among the foremost important home appliances now days. It’s not only source of stories but also for entertainment. We understand that it are often very disappointing when your TV broke up. But you don’t need to hand over so fast on your broken TV.As we are here to assist you. Give us call today or contact via email with the model number found on the box you purchased the TV or on the rear of your TV. If you’re you trying to find TV repairs services near me In Nairobi, Kenya. We are here as we provide service in your area.
TV repairs services near me
Appliance RepairsTV Repair Services Provider Near Me
We have been providing prompt, professional Television Repair Service in Nairobi, Kenya. we offer services altogether Nairobi estate like Lavington, Karen,Runda,Muthaiga,Kilimani,Kileleshwa,Ridgeways,Parklands,Umoja,Buruburu,South B,South C,Ngong,Kitengela,Mlolongo etc.If you’re you trying to find TV repairs services near me we are in your are.
TV Repair Services Shop Near Me In Nairobi
Whether your TV is modern or old one. Big or small one. We got you as our highly trained and authorized TV repair technicians can meet all of your needs. We understand how troublesome it’s to hold your TV from you home to the repair center. Due to this we’ve onsite repair services. You’ll trust our highly trained technician to diagnose and fix any issue.
Fast, Reliable TV Repair Service!
You can call us for TV Repairs Service in your area. We’ll make certain to reply to you within a 24-hour.And if our any technician is out there you’ll get same day services.
Common Issues That We Fix
A faulty TV are often a source of frustration, leading to you missing favorite programs or witnessing a bubbling screen. There are some simple repair you’ll do on your own. But this is often as long as the matter may be a general one. Except for complicated TV Repair Services in Nairobi Kenya leave them to specialist. Your TV has lines or is cracked.
TV screen Replacement services in Nairobi
This can be caused by two things. One is either you TV screen have Psychical damage or there’s a defective part. If the screen is physically cracked there’s no repair for that the screen got to get replaced. But don’t we go screen of all sizes and every one brands. Just call us with model number and that we will allow you to know the worth.
Best TV back lights repair services in Nairobi,Kenya
TV Has Different Color Vertical Lines on Screen
tv repair services with vertical lines
This is often a really common issue with many TVS. When you’re TV have a vertical colored lines it means the T-Con isn’t working well. It’s going to be that there’s loses connection. Also sometimes the T-Con got to get replaced.
TV shows a blue, green, or black screen.
tv repair with vertical lines
This is can occur when your TV isn’t getting a sign. To repair this confirm that your cable is powered on which the TV is about to the right input.
LED TV has Horizontal lines on start-up
Tv repiar services with horizontal lines
The root problem is low signal strength within the set-top box cable that’s connected to you LED TV. This problem occur mostly with the fashionable TV because they required strong input signals compare to the older TVs. to repair this you would like to modify to an HD set-top box which can most likely rectify the matter.
LED TV screen goes blank
black screen TV repair services
This can be occur if your back-lights aren’t working well. But if they’re working well and there’s no image on the screen. This suggests the matter is either the t-con board or the most board. It’s recommended to seek out a technician to return and replace the back-lights or the T-con.
TV will activate from the remote, but not the cable or satellite box.
It occurs when the cable box isn’t passing signal to your TV properly. To repair this unplugging the box off for 15 seconds. And turning it back on again.
Cracked TV Screen Repair Cost In Kenya
The cost of Cracked Tv screen replacement in Kenya depend on the TV model and the Inches. Send us your TV model to our whatsapp number 0722566999 or send message on this form
Samsung Cracked or Broken TV Replacement Services
cracked screen replacement services in kenyaHave your Samsung Tv Cracked or is broken. And you could be wondering “Can I get Samsung TV screen center near me”? Yes we can as we offer repair of all Samsung TV across Kenya.
Sony TV Repair Shop in Nairobi
Sony TV Repair services in Nairobi,Kenya
Are you looking for a Sony TV repair Shop in Nairobi. Look no more as Appliance Repairswe offer repair of all Sony TV from screen replacement to other services.
TV Repairs Services Provider Near Me
We’ll diagnose the issue and supply you an estimated cost of repair. Sometimes we could also be ready to fix the issue during the visit. Or we may have to order a neighborhood so we complete the repair subsequent day. We do everything we will to get it right. Until you’re satisfied with our services.
We do TV repair in Nairobi, Limuru, Thika, westland,Highridge, Parklands, Ngara, Pangan Avenue Park, Fedha, Pipeline, Donholm, Greenfields, Nyayo, Taasia, Baraka, Nairobi West, Madaraka, Siwaka, Lavington, Karen , Runda , Muthaiga , Kilimani , Kileleshwa , Ridgeways , Parklands , Umoja , Buruburu , Southh , Southh , Ngong , Kitengela , Mlolongoo et South B, South C, Mugoya, Riverbank, Hazina, Buru Buru, Uhuru, Harambe ,,Civil Servants, Akiba, Kimathi, Pioneer, Koma Rock, Umoja II, Kariokor, Dandora, Kariobangi, Kayole, Embakas , Hurumaa. Kitengela suburb, Ongata Rongai, Kiseria ,,Embulbul et
Led TV repair in Nairobi, Samsung tv repair in Nairobi, TV repair home service Nairobi
TV repair reception in Nairobi,lcd TV repair Nairobi, TV repair service in Nairobi, Kenya,tcl tv repair in Kenya, Samsung tv repair center Nairobi, lg tv repair in Nairobi, screen replacement Kenya
This Fix-It Guide on television repair tells how a flat-screen or tube-type television works, what often goes wrong, how to identify a television problem, and what parts and tools you will need to fix it. It then gives simple step-by-step instructions for how to service a mechanical tuner and refers you to instructions for how to test and replace electronic components. Before calling the TV repair service, there are many things you can do yourself to eliminate or reduce the cost of technical repair. The tips in this Fix-It Guide apply to both flat-screen television repair and tube-type television repair. This guide also refers to other Fix-It Guides for dealing with common problems such as electrical cord repair, electrical receptacle repair, remote control repair, and others.
How Does a Television Work?
A television receiver is an electronic device that receives audio and video signals from an antenna, cable/satellite, or a video player and converts those signals into visible light rays and audible sound. A television receiver displays a picture as horizontal lines on the screen. Each line contains a series of red, green, and blue stripes. At viewing distance, the lines and stripes merge and we see a sharp picture in full color. Modern televisions rely on solid-state electronic components that require servicing by a trained technician.
Don’t even mess with trying to fix a flat-screen TV. Leave service to a professional. Meantime, review the owner’s manual to determine the probable cause and solution. It may just be an adjustment that you can make.
What Can Go Wrong with a Television?
Components of a tube-type television receiver. Flat-screen televisions have miniature circuit boards that should only be repaired by an electronic technician.
Most problems that you can fix are caused by loose connections or improperly set controls. TVs made since about 1990 are often adjusted with a hand-held remote and on-screen commands. Finer adjustments can be made by a television service technician. Problems that appear suddenly indicate a failed component, especially if the set has recently been subjected to shock, vibration, or excessive heat. The picture and sound quality gradually deteriorate due to aging.
How Can I Identify a Television Problem?
There are many things you can do before calling for service. First, switch to a different channel or wait a few hours to see if the trouble might be with the cable/satellite service or the broadcaster. Get out your owner’s manual and make sure the controls are set properly. Make sure power is on to the electrical receptacle and test the electrical cord. In addition, check the remote control.
Most TVs have adjustments for brightness, color, and sound. Refer to the owner’s manual for adjustment instructions.
- If there are color blotches in the image, they are usually caused by magnetization of the TVs metal parts or picture tube. Most sets have a built-in device for demagnetizing. Turn the set on for one to two minutes, then turn it off. Repeat several times at half-hour intervals. If this fails, demagnetize the picture tube by running a degaussing coil (available with instructions at electronics parts stores) across the tube with the set turned off.
- If bright areas of a picture look silvery and details are indistinct, the picture tube is defective. When brightness is turned to low level, the picture will appear normal but dull. With brightness up, detail in white areas is lost. The picture may improve after the set has been on for an hour or more, but you’ll eventually have to replace the tube.
How long should your television set last? TVs have an average life of three to eight years of moderate to heavy (eight or more hours per day) use. Most TVs typically last about five years. But many sets are still out there operating at 15+ years. Before investing in costly repairs, check the price of a replacement set. Television sound and picture have improved greatly and there are some good deals available.
What Do I Need for Television Repair?
Replacement parts are available from the manufacturer, aftermarket suppliers, and local electronic stores. The tools you will need to fix a TV include:
- Tuner or electronic cleaner
What Are the Steps to Television Repair?
Refer to the Fuse Fix-It Guide and the Appliance Controls Fix-It Guide for information on testing and replacing electronic components.
Service a mechanical television tuner (solid-state tuners must be professionally serviced):
- Remove the metal plate protecting the tuner, typically attached to the front of the cabinet.
- To clean the contacts, carefully spray them with tuner or electronic cleaner, turning the channel selector to distribute the cleaner over the contacts.
- If replacement is required, you may need to de-solder the unit to remove it (see the Fix Anything Fix-It Guide).
Old TVs have vacuum tubes instead of solid-state components. You can purchase them through specialized parts suppliers and larger electronic stores.